We here at Madmen understand the saying “what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas,” but let’s be honest, everyone has social media now days. That being said, we ensure 100% confidentiality with all of our fellow Madmen and Women. We promise not to share any of your videos, pictures or other multimedia online, offline or use for any marketing or other business purposes unless we receive written consent from you stating otherwise. We promise not to show what happens here to any jealous girlfriends or boyfriends or any other prying eyes. Rest assured that what “happens in Vegas” (or wherever your adventure takes you) will only be seen by those you show it to.
As a regular business practice, we use Dropbox to transfer files back and forth with our customers. When we send you a private link, the link is secure, password protected and has an expiration date to ensure that no one but the intended recipient can gain access. In addition, we will only correspond via telephone or email with the primary contact on the reservation to ensure that no one else can call in and receive access to your files, even if they are in the same group.
- Dropbox files at rest are encrypted using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
- Dropbox uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)/Transport Layer Security (TLS) to protect data in transit between Dropbox apps and our servers; it’s designed to create a secure tunnel protected by 128-bit or higher Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption.
- Dropbox applications and infrastructure are regularly tested for security vulnerabilities and hardened to enhance security and protect against attacks.
- Two-step verification is available for an extra layer of security at login.
- Public files are only view-able by people who have a link to the file(s), and in our case, as password as well.